I come home, I sleep in the most comfortable bed EVER, my toes are warm, I sleep through the night, and I STILL wake up with the sunrise. 7 AM.
Oh well. I think I am officially over trying to force my body to sleep in past 7:30.
What to do so early in the morning? MAKE PANCAKES!! A healthy version of course!
- 1/2 C Oat Bran
- 1/4 C Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 C Blueberries (Frozen)
- 2 T Egg beaters
- 1 t Vanilla
- 2 T fat free yogurt
- 1/2 t Baking Soda
- 1/4 t salt of salt
- 1/2 – 3/4 C Water
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add wet ingredients (add water last so you can get the perfect pancake consistency)
- Cook 2 pancakes at a time on medium heat (use medium because you want to let the oatbran cook!) Cook for about 3-4 minutes and then flip and cook for an additional 2-3.
- Serve and Top pancakes with GOODNESS!!
- 1/2 T Peanut Butter
- Sprinkle of slivered almonds
- Homework BLAH!