2 Girl Scout cookies?
A Girl Scout cookie smothered in chocolate chip cookie dough!
I got this crazy idea from Jenny at Picky Pallet. She has this thing, where she loves to take yummy things and cover them with more yummy things. For example: Candy Bar Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches, Brownie Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies, and my favorite…S’more Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. Honestly Jenny, you are GENIUS when it comes to baking. and presentation. and photography. gahh! So guys…check out her blog, it is phenomenal.
[Thin Mint] Stuffed [Chocolate Chip Cookies]
For this you recipe will need a box of Thin Mints and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! I used the recipe on the back of a Tollhouse Chocolate Chip package but you could use pre-made, store bought or any recipe you prefer!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using a medium sized cookie scoop, roll two balls of cookie dough into a ball and place on both sides of a Thin Mint cookie.
3. Smoosh the dough together, forming a ball around the Thin Mint.
4. Place on a greased cookie sheet, leaving a good amount of space between each cookie. (These suckers will get pretty big. I fit 5 cookies per cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 15-16 minutes or until the top begins to crack.
6. Let the cookies cool for 5-10 minutes before removing off of the cookie sheet and on to a cookie rack.
Obviously it is protocol to stack the cookies.
I am an evil sister and made the brother wait to eat
one four of these these until I was done with my photo shoot. This is why I love coming home: I have a teenage boy to cook loads and loads of cookies for He was being very impatient, as he should have been! 17 year old boy = 4 scoops of ice cream + 4 cookies…Ohh the metabolism of a teenager.
He pretty much thinks I’m the coolest/weirdest sister ever. Coolest because I make him cookies and weirdest because I take so many dang pictures. He asked me if I always take so pictures of my ice cream…don’t judge!