Now that the weather is warmer, this girl has been craving a chilled breakfast. No worries oatmeal, I have not deserted you!
Angela from Oh She Glows makes the most fantastic breakfast parfaits I have been wanting to make one of these guys for the longest time; I am SO GLAD I DID! There are countless variations and I have a feeling I may have found my staple summer breakfast.How-To make an Overnight Oat Parfait
This is what it should look like in the morning: chia seeds expanded and very creamy!
Step 2: Assemble your parfait! I layered my oats with sliced banana, peanut flour sauce, and raisins. Then, I topped my parfait with more goodies: sun flower seeds and unsweetened coconut shavings.
Step 3: Unnecessary but necessary at the same time. I am guilty of poring my beautiful parfait back into a more accessible container. Oops I also added a bloob of my deliciously perfect maple cinnamon almond butter.
Well that breakfast took all of 2 minutes to devour. The vanilla almond milk gives it a hint of sweetness that is just irresistible! Did I mention the texture is extremely creamy?? I am off to my internship! We are making frittatas today!! YIPPIE.
Here are some more of my favorite Overnight Oat Recipes:
- Garbage Pile Overnight Oats gf
- Good For You Overnight Oats gf
- Overnight Oats in a Leftover Nut Butter Jar gf
- Overnight Oats in a Mason Jar gf
- Overnight Oat Parfait gf
- Vanilla Apple Chinnamon Cob-Oo (Chobani Overnight Oats) gf
- Vanilla Blackberry Overnight Oat Parfait gf
- Very Cherry Overnight Oats gf
- Wild Raspberry Vanilla Overnight Oats gf