I also wanted to say Happy Birthday to Posh Spice AKA Victoria Beckham.
Moving on to someone a bit more special, me! haha jkjk. I am actually not the birthday type. Well, for myself at least! I love celebrating other people’s birthdays To be honest, today is just like any other ordinary day. (Except for the fact that I get to spend time with all of my wonderful girlfriends and hopefully eat free dessert.) I don’t celebrate a “birthday week,” although that is genious, and you won’t see me walkin’ around with a birthday sash on!
I just wanted to say that you are guys are the bomb, like tick. tick. All of the comments I received on my last post about the anxiety of turning 21 were so inspirational. Let’s be friends? It is so great to hear that I am not the only one who doesn’t like to drink! With that said, would you like to come to my birthday brunch? haha. I wish I could invite every single one of you!
So yes that is my plan for today, birthday brunch with the girls. Hopefully I will scope out a delicious glass of wine, or even a mimosa! You will be getting a nice little recap on it later tonight
Before I go, I wanted to share a list of 21 goals I have set for myself. big and small. long term and short.
1. Laugh every day
2. Volunteer at least once a week
3. Exercise at least 6 days a week (not going to lie, I’ve been slacking)
4. Eat more vegetables
5. Reconnect with my old friends
6. Connect with new friends
7. Have a plan of action after I graduate
8. Move to BoCo
9. Join the Americorp/Foodcorp
10. Do research abroad
11. Travel after graduation
12. Complete a UROP
13. Budget my finances better
14. Increase the money in my savings
15. Drive my car less
16. Get my Masters in Public Health
17. Read more
18. Limit the amount of technology used
19. Run another half marathon
20. Work for a nonprofit
21. Get my personal training certificate
Are you a birthday sash wearer (aka do you like birthdays?)
Do you share a birthday with anyone special?