Well hmph. For some reason this question was extremely hard for me to answer. What do I do in my spare time?
Take pictures of food? That answer just sounds bizarre to most people…
I feel like I don’t have spare time. It’s not because I’m SOOOO busy, it’s because I’m really good at keeping myself occupied. You’ll never find me just watching TV or laying around. I guess you could say that the main thing I do in in spare time is mostly blog related stuff. Lots of baking, cleaning, photography, editing, writing, social mediaing…. It’s a gorgeous cycle.
Other than blog stuff I do lots of other things…
1. I workout 6 days/week usually before work at 6AM
2. I volunteer once a week for a program called Cooking Matters
3. I Yoga
4. I spend a lot of time with Carly
5. Sometimes I crochet
6. I read other blogs…a lot
7. I brainstorm (no joke, I am always thinking of new, crazy ideas!)
8. I go to bed at 9
9. I Twitter a lot
10. I Pin a lot
11. I go to Target at least once a week
12. I enjoy eating at local restaurants
13. I go on walks
I don’t know.
Does any of that count?
Now that I have an iphone I take tons of photos. So I will show you what I do in my spare time…(and yes that does include taking selfies). I tweet most of these….and each one has their own story.
So enlighten me…What do you do in your spare time?