This post is sponsored by Linqua on behalf of Pillsbury. I was compensated and all opinions are my own.
Seriously how good does that look ^^ ? Finally there is a cookie dough that is free of gluten and easily accessible at local grocery stores! I am very excited about this campaign because Pillsbury is a local Minnesota brand and I love integrating MN brands into FFF.
I consider this a semi-homemade FFF recipe. So if you’re in a pinch, but need a GF dessert- I got you covered!
I started off by baking the cookie dough in a medium size baking dish. *note it does not have to be a perfect circle! Mine was an oval and that was perfectly okay with me 🙂 I used about half the tub or around 3/4 cup of the dough.
It baked for about 22ish minutes <— longer than what it says on the tub because this cookie is much larger than your typical chocolate chip cookie size.
The glorious white topping is easy to make and healthier too! I used 2 parts plain non-fat Greek yogurt to 1 part reduced fat cream cheese. Then, I sweetened it with a little honey to taste. If you wanted- you could use a flavored yogurt.
Toppings? Anything under the sun that floats your boat! I found some good deals on berries (surprisingly) and had an already open pomegranate seed that did the trick! Nothin’ like a little summer flavor during winter 🙂
The first thing Blake asked when he asked if he could have a bite was…are these gluten free? I shook my head no and then yes (because he gets weird about GF baked goods) and he smirked, took a bite, and said – even thought it’s gluten free it still tastes delicious!
We have a winner!
You could use the full tub and make a giant chocolate chip cookie fruit pizza for a work party or even an after school snack!
In case you are wondering what the tub looks like (see below). Also beware- it is located in the refrigerated section, NOT the frozen section. I made that mistake 🙂
Easy Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Fruit Pizza
- -1/2 the tub of cookie dough
- -2 heaping tablespoons 0% Fat Greek Yogurt
- -1 tablespoon 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
- ~1 teaspoons honey
- -Toppings: Raspberries, Blueberries, and Pomegranate Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 and and spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Then press cookie dough into baking dish about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake Cookie at 350 for 20-22 minutes, or until it begins to turn golden brown and it’s cooked in the center. Let cool
- Next, prepare topping. Mix 2 tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt and 1 tablespoon of reduced fat cream cheese. Then, add in 1 teaspoon honey (or more to taste). Spread topping evenly on cookie (remember: I used about half the tub of cookie dough for this recipe. So if you use more, make sure you alter the recipe accordingly!)
- Top white topping with fresh fruit such as berries or pomegranate seeds!