I don’t know about you…but I am all about celebrating unique and crazy holidays. Did you know….March is National Peanut Month? A full month devoted to my favorite nut. I found this website called Holiday Insights that shares “Bizarre and Unique Holidays.” March is not only all about peanuts but…
- Irish American Month
- Music in Our Schools Month
- National Craft Month
- National Frozen Food Month
- National Irish American Heritage Month- designated by Congress in 1995.
- National Nutrition Month
- National Peanut Month
- National Women’s History Month
- Red Cross Month
- Social Workers Month
I need a whole separate calendar with these so I can start doing proper Fit Foodie Finds Friday posts! I’m sure you know why I chose to do peanuts over frozen foods or the generic- nutrition month. Because they are effing amazing! Excuse my French if you may.
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Soft Serve
- Coconut Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack Bars
- Brownie Batter Peanut Butter Swirl Oatmeal
- Healthy Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats
- Peanut Butter Brownie Balls
- Homemade Cocoa Peanut Butter
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cups
- Chewy Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bars
- Grain Free Peanut Butter Cookies
I hope you enjoyed these peanut recipes as much as I do 😀 I’m actually writing this from the airplane….on my way to Beverly Hills for the Propel Ambassador Shoot. OH EM GEE…I cant wait to share my experience with you. In the mean time…follow me on Instagram!