This Cherry Garcia Paleo Milkshake is so healthy you could drink this non-dairy bev for breakfast!
And that’s a fact!
Because I am so excited to launch my Healthy Single Serve Desserts e-book in t minus 23 days, I thought I would share another recipe from inside to get you EXCITED!
WHO ELSE IS PUMPED?!
Guys- I figured out how to make a healthier Magic Hardshell Chocolate sauce for on top of ice cream.
- Coconut oil
- cocoa powder
That’s it! It starts off drippy and ends up crackly.
I used to love that magic shell as a kid. I was and will always be an ice cream/milkshake lover. If I had to chose a favorite dessert, it would hands-down be ice cream 😀
That’s why inside the book- you’ll find 6 different ice cream (and mousse) recipes 😀 Want to hear the titles?
- Cherry Garcia Paleo Milkshake (this recipe)
- Healthy Oreo Blizzard
- Cashew Chocolate Protein Mousse
- Double Chocolate Avocado Milkshake
- Raspberry Orange Greek Frozen Yogurt
- Vanilla Coconut Dairy Free Ice Cream.
I think I’ve gone through about 10 cans of full-fat coconut milk in the past few weeks testing recipes 😀
- -1 medium size banana, frozen
- -1/2 cup cherries, pitted
- -splash of vanilla extract
- -1 tablespoon non-dairy chocolate chips
- -1 cup dairy free milk, I used unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons coconut cream, I used Trader Joe's Brand
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- -1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- -1 teaspoon honey
- Place all ingredients in a magic bullet or blender and mix until smooth.
- Place the coconut cream in a medium size bowl and whip with a hand mixer for 30 seconds to a minute, or until fluffy.
- First, melt coconut oil, then add in cocoa powder and honey and mix until combined. The mixture should be drippy. When the mixture is poured on top of something cold, it will harden like magic hardshell!
This recipe is paleo, meaning it’s dairy free, gluten free, grain free, and refined sugar free.
So- it’s sweetened with frozen banana. I used almond milk for the base and non-dairy chocolate chips.
I am hoping within the next few weeks, I will have pre-order for the book available. I haven’t nailed down pricing yet, but if you pre-order I will give you a deal, that’s for sure 😀
What is your favorite ice cream/milkshake flavor?