This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. I was compensated and all opinions are 100% my own.
These no-bake brownies are vegan and gluten free and made with just 3-ingredients. The best part is- they only take 5 minutes to make!
No-bake recipes are actually the best thing ever. Especially ones that are date based! Fun fact: I think dates are gross plain, but adore them mixed with other ingredients. It’s like tomatoes and ketchup. I used to HATE tomatoes, but love ketchup. #theworldmayneverknow
I was really excited with I got Blue Diamond’s latest flavors in the mail: Honey Roasted Chipotle and Honey Roasted Vanilla. I struggled using them in a recipe because I actually almost ate both cans before I even started in the kitchen. #oops #toogoodtoputdown
Random side-note- I remember when I first met Blake almost 3 years ago…he didn’t know what a hashtag was 😀 Today, I find myself talking in hashtags more and more. Best part is…Blake does it too now!
SO (GUILT-FREE) GOOD.
Made with only three ingredients, too!
- Cocoa Powder
- Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Vanilla Almonds (or any of BD’s variations!)
You could add additional flavors too like….vanilla, sea salt, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, seeds, etc!
Nutritional Information- 238 calories | 48g carbs | 6g fat | 4g protein | 41g sugar
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 8
- 20 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Vanilla Almonds
- 1 tablespoon water
- First, place almonds in a small food processor and coarsely chop. Remove and set aside.
- Next, put medjool dates in food processor, and coarsely chop. Add in 1 tablespoon of water and 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder. Process until combined like cookie dough.
- Add in almond and pulse until relatively combined.
- Transfer into a large bowl, and finish combining, by kneading dough into a bowl.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on your counter top and roll dough into about 1/3 of an inch thick slab. Cut into square. This recipe should make 8-10 brownies.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
You could totally try subbing the cocoa powder for chocolate protein powder to boost the protein content in this recipe…or even do half and half!
Storage tip: I like to keep these in a tupperware in my freezer. I put them on a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper, freeze them, and then transfer them to the tupperware. They will last longer if you do this, plus I think they taste better frozen…but that’s just my opinion!
Like I said before, this recipe would be delicious with any of Blue Diamond’s almond variations (especially the mocha or honey roasted!). You can find them here.
Cheers to healthy, no-bake desserts!