This pomegranate ginger fizz is made with real ingredients and naturally sweetened making this homemade sparkling water recipe healthy and delicious!
I am so excited to be partnering with SodaStream today to bring you guys a delicious at-home fizzy drink recipe. I don’t know about you, but I am actually OBSESSED with sparkling water. Like I go through a case a week of canned sparkling water.
Having an at home sparkling water machine is like the BEST THING EVER. First of all, it will save you a lot of money in the long run and second of all, you can make all sorts of different flavors!
The machine I used for this recipe is called the SodaStream Play. It retails for $89.99 (<— would make for a perfect holiday gift!) and comes in 4 colors. I chose white because it looks oh-so-sleek on my countertop 😀 I’m super pumped because it came with a free Skinit, where you can personalize the outside of the machine!
I’m still deciding on which one I want.
I am so happy it’s pomegranate season! I think they are the most beautiful and flavorful fruit out there. I scored this guy for just $1.99 at my local grocery store. #winning
Ginger is pretty inexpensive too, making this recipe wayyyy less expensive than your typical store-bought sparkling water.
The thing I love most about the SodaStream Play is that you can choose how fizzy you want your water depending on how many pumps you give it. I am a huge fan of extremely fizzy sparkling water, so I pumped mine 6 or 7 times. Know that it’s up to you and you can make it as carbonated as you wish!
PS: How amazing is the photo below? I shot this recipe on Sunday so I had Blake home with me. I told him I’d make him breakfast if he helped me with a photo 😀 Bribery isn’t just for kids…it works on boyfriends, too!
Pomegranate Ginger Fizz
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 4 cups sparkling water (~1 liter or 1 SodaStream Bottle)
- 1.5 oz pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder (or fresh ginger works too!)
- Fresh mint, for garlish
- Fresh pomegranate arils, for garnish
- First, begin by filling your SodaStream bottle with cold water to the line. Then, place the bottle on the machine and snap it into place. Press down on the pump and hold for about 2 seconds. Then release. Repeat about 6 or 7 times (or to desired fizz).
- Next, pour in 1.5 oz pomegranate juice, agave nectar, and ginger powder. Place cap on bottle and rock up and down, mixing your drink.
- Serve on ice with fresh pomegranate arils and mint.
- Serving Size: 2 cups
SodaStream sent me some of their flavor syrups and I’m excited to try them all! WOOT.
This post is sponsored by SodaStream. I was compensated, but all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting Fit Foodie Finds!