Are you a snacker? Pair sun-dried tomato paste with fresh deli turkey, a piece of provolone cheese, and your favorite whole wheat tortilla for a delicious snack or on-the-go lunch!
One of my new favorite things to keep on hand is sun dried tomatoes in either whole form or paste. It’s SO GOOD and I put it on everything! Lately I’ve been getting requests for easy lunch/snack ideas. A lot of the time, I whip together delicious combos like this one, but they never make it on the blog because they are oh-so simple!
I thought I would share an all-time favorite with you today because these flavor combos rock my world and it reminds me of Summertime when I was a kid. I feel like this is the perfect thing to serve your kiddos while their at home keeping themselves busy all summer!
Perfectly balanced and perfectly portioned. Plus, super cute!
In addition to turkey, provolone, and sun-dried tomato paste (the main stars), I added some spinach and some extra basil leaves I had laying around. The greener the better, people!
That’s the beauty about lunch in general, folks. You pretty much just throw together anything you have in your fridge and call it a day. At least that’s what I do!
- 4 medium-large basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato paste
- 1 cup spinach, not packed
- 1 slice provolone cheese, halved
- 2 slices turkey
- 1 large tortilla (I used a whole wheat/spinach blend)
- First, spread 2 tablespoons of sun-dried tomato paste on your tortilla. Then, top it with turkey slices and cheese. Finally add on fresh spinach and basil leaves. Roll up, slice, and enjoy!
These guys are so cute I almost couldn’t eat them!