Have too many zucchinis in the garden? Make yourself some delicious coconut oil zucchini bread made with 100% whole grains and no butter!
Anyone else crave a giant cup of coffee and carbs come 2PM? It’s like clockwork…every. single. day. Sometimes a ball just doesn’t do the trick (did I just say that?) and I want something a little bit more hearty like a slice of bread!
As a kid I wouldn’t touch zucchini bread because veggies + sweet = not possible.
FALSE. I finally tried my mom’s zucchini bread because she added chocolate chips and fell in love!
In this recipe I really wanted to focus on using as many whole ingredients as possible. Let’s check out the line up.
Seriously PERFECTION and guilt-free!
Perfectly moist and THE BEST SNACK EVER.
Especially with a latte on a cloudy day. Speaking form experience, here
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, unpacked*
- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a bread pan with coconut oil cooking spray. Set aside.
- Next, place dry ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix until combined.
- Prep zucchini by using a small cheese grater to shred it. Then, place shredded zucchini into your palms and squeeze as much water out as possible. You will have to do this multiple times as zucchini has lots of water in it!
- Place wet ingredients in a large bowl and mix until combined. Then, slowly add dry ingredients to wet and mix until your batter is completely combined.
- Pour batter into bread tin and bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.