This is meal prep at its finest! Prep everything for these delicious superfood taco bowls at the beginning of the week to have a healthy fulfilling meal all week long!
You love to hate it.
You hate it when you gotta do it, but you love it when it’s all over and dinner is already made for you during a crazy week.
I am super duper excited to be partnering with Greensbury Market today, a new FFF partner. If you’ve never heard of Greensbury Market, it’s like the best way ever to purchase organic meat. They’re an online organic meat retailer bringing Americans the best quality and local meats to their doorstep. I try to support small, American farms as much as I can and I love that at Greensbury Market, it’s one of their primary focuses.
Greensbury Market has an array of products featuring beef, pork, chicken, and seafood. You all know that I am a big meat eater, so their value packs are my jam. Anything in bulk is the way to go because it brings prices way down and makes the good stuff affordable.
This superfood bowl features their organic grass-fed ground beef.
Sometimes (I mean all the time) I’m in the mood for Mexican flavors, but I don’t want to deal with tortillas or shells. I’m all about the bowl. I’m also all about mixing in as many superfood ingredients as possible into my bowls, so that I can get as much good stuff in my as possible.
- Brown rice > white rice
- Kale > lettuce
- Hummus > sour cream
- Sprouts > cheese
Making the ground beef is super easy. All you need is your Greensbury Market Organic Ground Beef + taco spices (chili powder, cumin, garlic, etc.). It literally takes like 6 minutes to cook. #nobrainer
I could eat this every. single. day.
And that’s the truth.
I’d most likely change up my add ins and use guacamole, avocado, black beans, corn, and cilantro.
Superfood Taco Bowls
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4
For the Beef
- 1 lb. Greensbury Market Organic Grass-Fed Beef
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/5 teaspoon sea salt
For the Bowls
- 1 lb. Greensbury Market Organic Grass-Fed Ground Beef (recipe above)
- 2 cups cooked short grains brown rice
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 2 cups raw kale
- 1 cup sprouts
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup salsa
For the Beef
- First, preheat skillet to medium/high heat. Then, cook ground beef and stir continuously until slightly browned. Add in apple cider vinegar and spices and continue cooking until fully cooked.
For the bowls
- Separate out the ground beef into 4 servings. Then add in 1/2 cup cooked brown rice, 2 tablespoons hummus, 1/2 cup raw kale, 1/4 cup sprouts, 1/4 cup diced tomatoes, and 2 tablespoons of salsa to each bowl.
- Serving Size: 1/4
- Calories: 448
- Sugar: 3
- Fat: 21
- Carbohydrates: 47
- Fiber: 8
- Protein: 28
Use the code FITFOODIE at checkout to receive 15% off your entire order!
This post is sponsored by Greensbury Market. I was compensated and all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting Fit Foodie Finds!