It’s that time of year- to start crossing people off your present list! If you’re anything like me, YOU LOVE GIFT GIVING. I could care less about receiving gifts, but giving is another story. Want to know what I bought a handful of my people this year? 10-packs to Switch MPLS so that they have no excuse to not workout with me. MWAHAHA. Sorry not sorry. I actually love the gift of an experience. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love a new Kate Spade, but there’s something about the act of experiencing something with the person giving you the gift.
Lin and I decided to come up with 3 different gift guides (foodie, active girl, and girly girl) on Fit Foodie with things that we either love or want. When it comes to those 3 categories, we actually have very similar taste. AKA if anyone out there wants to buy us any of this stuff…Team Fit Foodie would be really excited about it 🙂
Gifts for the Foodie
In my opinion, every human is a foodie. Why? because yah gotta eat! Fit Foodie HQ just bought their first Wusthof knife and I officially need the entire Le Creuset line. Plz and thank you.
1. Silicone Utensils with Bamboo | 2. Le Creuset Dutch Oven | 3. Gold Corkscrew | 4. Wooden Cutting Boards | 5. Le Creuset Roaster | 6. Meal Prep- Glass Containers | 7. Wusthof Knife Set | 8. Ninja Blender/Food Processor
Gifts for the Active Girl
Fit Foodie ladies- this gift guide is for you! Obviously I put the Lulu Energy Bra on there, because duh- it’s my favorite! I’ve been looking to get myself a step counter and I’m leaning towards the Fit Bit Blaze (looks super classy).
1. Toromiro Patagonia Backpack | 2. Nike 6-pack Rainbow Headbands | 3. Energy Bra | 4. S’well Elements Collection- Opal Marble Stainless Steal Water Bottle | 5. Lazer Mesh Sonar Capri | 6. C9 Neoprene Hand Weights | 7. Manduka Yoga Mat | 8. Fit Bit Blaze
Gifts for the Girly Girl
Girls! As I age into my late 20’s, I’ve decided that I need to step up my fashion game. While wearing workout clothes is nice 60% of the time, I best look presentable the other 40%. One thing I’ve learned as I put together my own wardrobe, is that quality trumps quantity. You may spend a little bit more on a leather tote, but that baby will last you years!
1. Madewell Medium Leather Transport Tote | 2. Women’s Blanket Scarf-Navy Plaid | 3. Kate Spade New York Slim Portable Charger | 4.Better Than Sex Mascara | 5. Faux Fur Throw | 6. Mini Square Stud Earrings | 7. Wolf Chloe Zip Jewelry Case | 8. Cluse La Boheme Leather Strap Watch
I would love to know what is on your holiday list this year (bc I’ll likely add it to mine :P).