I thought today would be the perfect day to share some of the best recipes from the Healthy Glow Guide and talk more about the nutrition plan. Why? Because Team Fit Foodie is officially starting the 6-week plan TODAY. That’s right…we’re doing the plan right along side you guys!
PS: We have extended our bonus offers! If you haven’t purchase yet, you can still get the bonus offers through the end of the day. With the purchase of the Healthy Glow Guide you get free access to our workout video library and 4 bonus workouts! Oh, and if you have already purchase or purchase by the end of the day, you get entered in to win a $100 Lululemon gift card!
We love food of all forms over at the Healthy Glow Co. I mean, the business was founded by two food bloggers :D. When we dreamt up the notion of the Healthy Glow Collective almost four years ago, we knew we wanted this brand to focus on balance through sweaty workouts and GOOD FOOD. We played around with different meal plan ideas during the Summer Sweat Series and learned a lot. We love the community we have built and wanted The Healthy Glow Guide to embody everything you guys asked for over the last couple years. So we took your feedback to make the best meal plan possible!
The Healthy Glow Guide’s meal plan…
- Serves two people and is easy to double for a family of 4.
- Keeps the calorie count between 1600-1800 calories per day (incase you like to keep track) and can easily be modified to fit your goals (ie: adding more calories).
- Is RD approved. That’s right, we partnered with a registered dietitian to make sure our recipes delicious yet balanced with proper nutrition.
- Includes recipes that are made with whole grains, real sugar (none of that fake stuff), and lots of protein.
- 95% of the recipes are naturally gluten free or can easily be modified to be gluten free.
- Is full of satisfying, healthy comfort foods.
- Is seasonal to Winter (for now!).
- Incorporates treats every damn day.
The HGC team was very intentional about where we put every meal and snack throughout the guide. Our RD all-star, Katie, made sure each week is balanced and full of nutrient rich meals that give you all the energy you need after a sweaty HGG workout. Plus we took into consideration that we all lead busy lives, so easy and delicious meals are crucial to the success of this program.
Throughout the meal plan, you will find new recipes from the Healthy Glow Collective, and favorites from Ambitious Kitchen and Fit Foodie Finds. So, all of you who are starting this 6-weeks with us TODAY, I can’t wait to start this journey with you. For those of you who are still teeter-tottering about whether or not to buy The Healthy Glow Guide, test out some of these free recipes + workouts on HealthyGlow.co and I’m almost positive you’ll have The Healthy Glow Guide in your hands by this time next week.
Until then, check out some of the best recipes from the Healthy Glow Guide!
Single-Serve Healthy Chocolate Mug Cake // Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Toast // Avocado Basil Pesto Zucchini Noodles // Roasted Sweet Potato Kale Salad // Turkey Bacon and Egg Breakfast Tacos // The Best Healthy Turkey Chili // Flourless Cashew Butter Brownies // Sweet Potato Hummus // Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins