It is easy to make overnight oats a part of your meal prep menu and we can help. You also have a chance to subscribe to our email list to receive our FREE ebook!
In all seriousness, I have a mad love for overnight oats, which you guys obviously know about. Here at Fit Foodie Finds, we’ve hosted multiple overnight oatmeal weeks (2015, 2016, and 2017) and have posted nearly 40 overnight oat recipes on the blog! That is crazy and amazing all at the same times. Today, we’re here to give you 5 brand new overnight oat recipes + talk about how you can subscribe to get a FREE overnight oatmeal ebook!
Overnight Oatmeal is the BEST!
We rounded up our 15 best overnight oat recipes + added 5 brand new ones to create a free, downloadable e-book all in one spot. We’ve got old classics in there like our Moose Tracks Overnight Oats and Maple French Toast Overnight Oats and new amazing flavors! Before we disclose all of the delicious recipes in the ebook, let’s chat about why we are obsessed with overnight oats!
It all started with our peanut butter overnight oats! One bite of those delicious creamy oats and your life will be changed! From there we went on to create our blueberry overnight oats and fancy oatmeal recipes like our Neapolitan overnight oats! It doesn’t take much to realize how amazing overnight oats are, but if you need more convincing, we can help…
- Overnight Oats are an easy meal prep breakfast All you have to do is throw all of your overnight oatmeal ingredients into a meal prep container, mix, and let it sit for two hours! We love to make a couple different kinds of overnight oats and keep them in the fridge for an easy breakfast for the week.
- They taste like dessert It’s not a joke, though overnight oats make a great breakfast, the texture is creme brulee creamy and the naturally sweetened flavors make overnight oats taste like dessert. Our chocolate chia overnight oats make a great sweet treat after dinner!
- You can make any overnight oat recipe your own Don’t like almond milk? Use regular milk. Not a fan of honey? Make overnight oats vegan by using maple syrup. The point is, once you discover what consistency you prefer in an overnight oat recipe, you can make any recipe your own!
Here’s What You’ll Need
Overnight Oats Essentials
Making overnight oats is very easy, you don’t have to get fancy! However, it is so nice to have everything you need to make your favorite overnight oats in your pantry at all times! Don’t worry, we’ve put together a list of essentials to make overnight oats accessible to you at all times!
- Almond Milk
- Flax Seed
- Maple Syrup
- Peanut Butter
Meal Prep Essentials
Now that you know where to start if you’re a newbie to overnight oats, subscribe to our email list and check out the dets below!
Overnight Oatmeal FREE Ebook
Here it is people, the ebook, of ebooks! It has all of our favorite overnight oatmeal recipes, tips and tricks for overnight oats, and 5 NEW bonus overnight oats recipes. Subscribe and enjoy!
- Almond Butter Brownie
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffin
- Lemon Chia
- Snickers Bar
- Tropical Coconut Mango
download e-book here!
In order to get this Overnight Oat Recipe E-Book FOR FREE, all you have to do is–> click here TO DOWNLOAD
Healthy Overnight Oatmeal Recipes
- 8 Ways to Eat Overnight Oats
- Classic Vegan Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Chai Vegan Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Maple French Toast Overnight Oats
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oats
- 5 Ways to Top Overnight Oats
- Coconut Latte Overnight Oats
- Espresso Overnight Oats with Date Caramel
- PB and J Overnight Oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite sweetener (maple syrup or honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of your favorite fruit
- 2 tablespoons granola
- Mix all of the wet and dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight. Feel free to add more almond milk before serving for desired consistency.
- Top with toppings and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 351 Sugar: 15 Sodium: 147 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 55 Fiber: 13 Protein: 9
Keywords: overnight oats