- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup of homemade pesto (or any kind of pesto)
- Preheat the grill to 350ºF and lay down a piece of tin foil.*
- Next, prep chicken by slicing into 1 to 1.5 inch chunks. Transfer diced chicken into a large bowl.
- Pour pesto into the bowl with the chicken and stir until all of the chicken chunks are covered in pesto.
- Slide chicken breast onto skewers. You’ll be able to make 5-6 skewers. Place skewers onto aluminum foil on the grill and close grill over.
- Grill at 350º for about 30 minutes flipping the skewers every 10 minutes.
Tips & Notes
- *You can also bake these in the oven at 350ºF on a greased baking sheet
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 275 Sugar: 0 Fat: 15 Fiber: 0 Protein: 37
Keywords: chicken skewers