I have been sick and crabby [real crabby] for the past week. A scratchy throat turned into a really bad head cold and cough. I haven’t been honoring my body with my workouts…it’s really hard for me to stay still for an entire day, let alone multiple times per week.
It’s a mix between a scramble and a bake. The bottom is composed of sweet/rustic potatoes and onion. On top we have farm fresh eggs (straight from Kansas), italian sausage, and goat cheese.
Can I get a….”dayuuummmm.”
Every time Blake’s Dad, Step Mom, and Sisters come to visit (or visa versa) we walk away with like 8 dozen farm fresh eggs. I love that they are all different sizes! Some of them have two yolks, too!
I am really excited to have this for my lunch this week. I am also excited that I only have to pack 4 lunches this week….I am taking this Friday off because Blake and I have a wedding in his hometown in Kansas. MORE EGGS FOR ME!
Yum-diddly-umption.MY OTHER VIDEOS
italian egg bake
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 1 large sweet potato, diced
- 3 small red potatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon “>olive oil
- 9 eggs, large
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 1/2 cup italian sausage, uncooked
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9 x 9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized pan heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Then, Saute potatoes and onion for about 5-10 minutes, or until they being to soften.
- Transfer potatoes to the bottom of baking dish. Then, crack 9 eggs on top. Sprinkle on italian sausage and goat cheese. Top off with some salt and pepper.
- Place in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until your eggs are cooked, to taste. (I like mine a tad jiggly).
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 357
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 18
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 20