Brunch brunch brunch, I love brunch. Brunch is by far the BEST meal of the day and I’m here to give you all the reasons why.
- It’s the liger of meals.
- It gives you a reason to have a party.
- It justifies drinking before noon.
- It’s so amazing that most restaurants have an entire menu devoted to it.
- Calories don’t count when you eat brunch.
- Usually a buffet is involved.
- Coffee? Juice? Mimosas? Why not have all 3.
- Sweet + Savory = LOVE.
- Too late for breakfast and too early for lunch? BRUNCH.
- I’ve got a good hunch, that there’s going to be punch and some crunch at brunch.
So now that I’ve convinced you that you that brunch = heaven…here’s a list of the BEST brunch recipes that you will give you 50 reasons to throw the most epic party ever.
Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins from Fit Foodie Finds
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Breakfast Cake from Fit Foodie Finds
Gluten-Free Lemon Poppyseed Scones from Simply Organic
Honey and Cardamom French Toast with Vanilla Bean Coconut Cream from Simply Organic
Peanut Butter Cup Granola from Fit Foodie Finds
The Best Gluten-Free Pumpkin Waffles from Fit Foodie Finds
Honey Lemon Vanilla Gluten Free French Toast from Cotter Crunch
Healthy Carrot Cake Muffins from Back to Her Roots
Easy Gluten Free Spiced Hot Fruit Bake from Cotter Crunch
Banana Bread Gluten-free Doughnuts with a Maple Hemp Heart Glaze from Tasty Yummies
Strawberry Banana Quinoa Waffles from Simply Quinoa
Honey-Lemon Ricotta Breakfast Toast with Figs & Pistachios from Ambitious Kitchen