- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana (or any kind of fruit puree), ~1 large banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF then spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 1 large ripe banana in a large bowl. Then, use a fork to mash it until pureed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the large bowl and mix until combined.
- Transfer the batter into baking dish and bake at 350ºF for about 30 minutes or until the top begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.*
Tips & Notes
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 289 Sugar: 11 Fat: 12 Carbohydrates: 40 Fiber: 6 Protein: 8
Keywords: baked oatmeal