- Simple Mills Banana Bread Mix
- 1 15-oz. can canned pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Then, empty the contents of the Simple Mills Banana Bread Mix into a large glass bowl.
- Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and 2 large eggs.
- Use a wooden spoon to mix until combined.
- Then, transfer batter into muffin tin, filling each muffin about 3/4 of the way full. You should only fill around 10 muffins.
- Sprinkle on optional mini chocolate chips or chopped nuts.
- Bake at 350ºF for 24-26 minutes, or until the center is fully cooked.
- Let cool for 10 minutes then remove from the muffin tin to complete cooling.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/10 Calories: 150 Sugar: 8 Fat: 7 Fiber: 4 Protein: 5
Keywords: gluten free pumpkin muffins