- 1 cup packed basil leaves, fresh
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Place all ingredients into a small food processor and process for about a minute, or until all ingredients have pureed together.
- If your pesto is too thick, add more olive oil by the teaspoon.
Tips & Notes
- Feel free to double or triple this recipe if you are using this pesto for another recipe or if you have a bigger food processor!
Keywords: homemade pesto, pesto