Bottom Layer (chocolate)
- 1/3 cup all-natural peanut butter, creamy*
- 2.5 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 20 drops liquid stevia (1/8 teaspoon)
Top Layer (peanut butter)
- Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners. Spray with coconut oil cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir all ingredients for the bottom layer (chocolate) together until smooth. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, stir all ingredients for the top layer (peanut butter) together until smooth. Set aside.
- Scoop a heaping 1/2 tablespoon of the chocolate layer into each muffin cup. Repeat until you’ve filled around 12 cups. Then, pick up the entire muffin tin and shake and tap until the layer is set evenly. You should get around 12 cups.
- Repeat the same thing with the peanut butter layer, plopping around 1/2 tablespoon on top of the chocolate layer. Pick up the entire muffin tin one last time and shake and tap until your cups are even.
- Finally, sprinkle each cup with some Himalayan sea salt.
- Place muffin tin in the freezer for 30 minutes or until firm. Enjoy!
- Store healthy peanut butter cups in the freezer to enjoy for later.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 cup Calories: 157 Sugar: 5 Fat: 13 Carbohydrates: 8 Fiber: 1 Protein: 4
Category: DessertMethod: No BakeCuisine: American