- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup of your favorite sauce or marinade (Italian dressing, hoisin sauce, BBQ Sauce, etc.)
- Place chicken breast into a freezer safe gallon-sized bag and pour sauce on top.
- Remove as much air from the bag as possible and seal tightly.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
- Thaw freezer bag in the fridge overnight.
- Once thawed, place contents of the bag into slow cooker and mix.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, remove and shred.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition is for our Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 214 Sugar: 23 Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 26 Fiber: 0 Protein: 25
Keywords: crockpot freezer meals