- Place all ingredients into a large glass container and mix until combined.
- Cover and place into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Eat with your favorite toppings including nut butter and berries.
Tips & Notes
- For a vegan option, you can sub out the Greek yogurt for a plant-based yogurt or with nothing at all.
- If your overnight oats are too thick in the morning, add a splash more of milk.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 270 Sugar: 11 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 44 Fiber: 7 Protein: 12
Keywords: overnight oats