- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk (any kind of milk or water work too.)
- Place 1 cup steel-cut oats and 3 cups liquid into a medium pot.
- Bring to a boil over high heat while continuously stirring.
- Then, reduce heat to low and let simmer, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes, stirring every so often.
- Cook until steel-cut oats are thick and creamy.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 173 Sugar: 0 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 28 Fiber: 4 Protein: 5
Keywords: healthy breakfast ideas