- 4 medium avocados, ripe
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more, to taste)
- 1 cup fresh mango, cubed
Seared Ahi Tuna
- 1.5 lbs. ahi tuna steaks (2 1.5-inch steaks)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 8–12 street taco flour tortillas
- First, prepare the mango guacamole by following our recipe and set aside.
- Next, prepare the tuna steaks by following our recipe for ahi tuna steaks.
- When ahi tuna steak is cooked, carefully cut the ahi tuna into thin strips.
- Prepare the tacos by equally distributing tuna, cilantro, and red onion into tortillas. Then, top with 1-2 tablespoons of mango guacamole.
Tips & Notes
- This recipe was updated on February 25, 2020.
- Nutrition does not include mango guacamole.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 396 Sugar: 3 Fat: 17 Carbohydrates: 29 Fiber: 2 Protein: 34
Category: Main MealMethod: Stove-TopCuisine: Asian
Keywords: ahi tuna tacos