- 4 bone-in chicken thighs, ~2 lbs.
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF and spray the inside of the basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the garlic powder, paprika, dried thyme, salt, and brown sugar to a bowl and mix until combined.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with a piece of paper towel and sprinkle the dry rub over the chicken thighs. Be sure the dry rub covers the entire chicken thigh.
- Place the chicken thighs skin side down into the air fryer and drizzle the chicken thighs with olive oil. You may have to do this in two batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Set the air fryer for 8 minutes, flip the chicken thighs, and cook the chicken thighs for an additional 6-10 minutes depending on the size of your thighs.
- If the internal temperature of the chicken is 165ºF and the skin is crispy, remove the chicken thighs from the air fryer. If you would like your chicken thighs crispier, cook them for an additional 2 minutes. Let the chicken sit for 3-5 minutes and enjoy.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 477 Sugar: 2 Fat: 27 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 1 Protein: 55
Keywords: air fryer chicken thighs