- 1 large sweet potato, washed and skin on
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon Lawry’s seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF and spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
- Wash your sweet potato under warm water and pat it dry. Then, using a sharp knife, carefully chop the sweet potato into fries, about ¼-inch thick.
- Place the sweet potato fries into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle them with seasoned salt, garlic powder and cornmeal. Toss until the sweet potato fries are coated in the spices and cornmeal.
- Cook the sweet potato fries in two batches. Spread half the sweet potato fries in the bottom of the air fryer basket. Be sure the sweet potato fries are not overcrowded or touching in the basket.
- Cook for 4 minutes at 400ºF, flip the sweet potato fries, and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until sweet potato fries are golden brown.
- Repeat until all of the sweet potato fries are cooked.
- Serve with ketchup or dip and enjoy.
Tips & Notes
- Make sure to keep an eye on your sweet potato fries as all air fryers are different.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 161 Sugar: 6 Sodium: 1173 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 23 Fiber: 3 Protein: 3 Cholesterol: 0
Category: SidesMethod: Air FryerCuisine: AmericanDiet: Vegetarian
Keywords: air fryer sweet potato fries