- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 medium zucchinis, sliced into ¼-inch rounds (~4 cups)
- 1.75 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 400ºF. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Next, place the sliced zucchini in a bowl and toss with olive oil. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, cayenne pepper, and salt to a bowl and mix.
- Dredge each oiled zucchini round through the parmesan mixture. Be sure that the zucchini rounds are completely covered in the parmesan mixture. Place each zucchini round on a separate plate.
- Once all the rounds are coated, line the bottom of the air fryer with the coated zucchini. If you have a smaller air fryer you may have to cook the zucchini in a couple batches.
- Spray the zucchini with non-stick cooking spray and cook the zucchini in the air fryer for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Carefully remove the zucchini from the air fryer with a spatula or fork.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 228 Sugar: 3 Sodium: 634 Fat: 18 Carbohydrates: 9 Fiber: 1 Protein: 10 Cholesterol: 25
Category: AppetizersMethod: Air FryerCuisine: AmericanDiet: Vegetarian
Keywords: air fryer zucchini