- 2 medium red potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 fully-cooked breakfast sausage links
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk (any kind)
- 1/3 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 12-cup, nonstick muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Peel 2 medium red potatoes and then shred with a cheese grater. Place shredded potato on top of a thin rag, cheesecloth, or paper towel and squeeze out as much excess moisture as possible. Place into a small bowl and season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Then, spread evenly among the 12 cups.
- Chop 12 fully-cooked breakfast sausage links and then add to the top of shredded potatoes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Then, pour egg mixture evenly on top of veggies in order to fill each cup around 3/4 of the way full. Use a fork or knife to mix in order to make sure the veggies are evenly distributed within the egg.
- Season the top of each egg cup with salt and pepper, to taste, and then sprinkle on cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for around 18-22 minutes.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 egg cup Calories: 110 Sugar: 0 Sodium: 212 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 5 Protein: 9
Keywords: breakfast, healthy, meal-prep breakfast, eggs, egg cups