- 2 large tortillas (I used whole wheat, but you can use any kind)
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup pomegranates
- coconut oil cooking spray
- First, preheat a large non-stick pan to medium/high heat. Rub with coconut oil.
- Then, prep quesadillas by spreading on about 3 tablespoons of almond butter on each tortilla (make sure to leave about an inch to the side so it doesn’t ooze almond butter everywhere when you close it.
- Top HALF (see photo below) quesadilla with sliced banana, pomegranate seeds, and cinnamon. Then, fold the tortilla in half.
- Cook quesadillas for about 3 minutes on each side or until the tortilla begins to brown.
Serving Size: 1/2 Calories: 262 Sugar: 13 Fat: 14 Fiber: 7 Protein: 7