- 1.5 cups dark chocolate (I use dark chocolate disks)
- 1/4 cup almond butter, drippy
- 1/4 cup almond meal, all natural
- sea salt
- Place dark chocolate in a microwave safe Tupperware container and microwave for a minute. Then stir. Microwave for 20 seconds and stir again. Repeat 2 or 3 times, until all chocolate is melted.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together almond butter and almond meal, set aside.
- Line a mini cupcake tin with cupcake liners and fill 1/4 of the way with melted chocolate (note this recipe makes 12).
- Then, spoon about a dime sized blob of the almond butter mixture onto the melted chocolate.
- Cover the almond butter with more melted chocolate, filling the liner about 3/4 of the way. Last, sprinkle a few pieces of sea salt on top.
- Place in freezer for about 15 minutes, or until hardened!