- 3 cups super-fine almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (+ more for the topping)
- optional topping: turbinado sugar*
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Next, mix all dry ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk eggs together and then add vanilla extract, almond milk, and lemon zest.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until everything is combined.
- Lastly, fold melted coconut oil into the mixture.
- Then, using a cookie scoop, fill each muffin cup 3/4 of the way full.
- Sprinkle on a few fresh blueberries and optional turbinado sugar.
- Place the muffin tin into the oven and bake for 28-32 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool before eating.
Tips & Notes
*Nutrition does not include turbinado sugar garnish.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 muffin Calories: 268 Sugar: 17 Sodium: 100 Fat: 15 Carbohydrates: 26 Fiber: 2 Protein: 10
Keywords: almond flour blueberry muffins