- 1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 medium white onion, chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup broth (any kind)*
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons butter (+ more for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Next, spread cauliflower, onion, and garlic onto the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper and toss until all vegetables are covered.
- Bake at 400ºF for 35-40 minutes, tossing halfway. You want to make sure that the cauliflower is tender and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and transfer cauliflower, onion, and garlic into a high-speed blender (we use a Vitamix).
- Add broth, sour cream, Greek yogurt, and butter to the Vitamix and blend until smooth.
- You may need to add a little bit more broth depending on how thick your cauliflower mashed potatoes are. Add broth by the tablespoon until you’ve reached the desired consistency.
- Top with more butter as desired, cracked black pepper, and fresh parsley.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 165 Sugar: 5 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 11 Fiber: 4 Protein: 7
Keywords: Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes