- 1/2 cup drippy, all-natural almond butter*
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup finely ground blanched almond flour (we recommend THIS product by Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- sea salt (for topping)
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Next, place all ingredients into a medium bowl and mix until combined. Your dough should be similar to classic cookie dough.
- Use a 1-tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop dough into your hands. Roll into a ball and slightly flatten in a cookie shape and place on the baking sheet. Repeat.
- Add additional chocolate chips (if you love chocolate) to the tops of each cookie.
- Bake at 350ºF for 11-13 minutes or until the cookies have firmed up.
- Immediately transfer cookies from pan to a cooling rack and sprinkle on coarse sea salt for the final touch of goodness.
Tips & Notes
- In order for this recipe to work, the consistency of your almond butter must be drippy.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 201 Sugar: 16 Fat: 12 Carbohydrates: 21 Fiber: 3 Protein: 4
Keywords: healthy chocolate chip cookies