- 1.5 oz. vodka (any brand will work)
- 4.5 oz. juice (any kind)
- 2 handfuls of ice, divided
- splash soda water
- citrus wedge
- Place vodka, your choice of juice, and a handful of ice into a drink shaker.
- Put the top on and shake until combined.
- Fill a glass up with ice and pour the vodka cocktail into the glass. Then, add a splash of soda water. Serve with a citrus wedge such as lime, lemon, or orange.
Tips & Notes
- For the nutrition information, we calculated it with orange juice as the juice.
- A moderately strong vodka cocktail is 1:3, vodka to juice. If you want a stronger drink, you can do a 1:2 ratio and for something lighter a 1:4 ratio.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 Calories: 166 Sugar: 12 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 15 Fiber: 0 Protein: 1
Category: DrinkMethod: No BakeCuisine: American
Keywords: vodka cocktail recipe