- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1.5 cup dried apple, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients with a wooden spoon. If the mixture is too dry, add more honey, if it’s too wet, add more rolled oats.
- Using a tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop dough out and then roll between your palms to create the balls.
- Store in an air tight container or gallon-size bag in the refrigerator or freezer.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 ball Calories: 91 Sugar: 8 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 13 Fiber: 2 Protein: 3
Category: Energy BallsMethod: No BakeCuisine: American
Keywords: energy balls