Apple Cider Mimosa
- 1.5-oz. chilled apple cider
- 4-oz. chilled champagne
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar (garnish)
- Rosemary sprig
- Apple slices
- Begin by preparing the rim garnish for this drink by placing the turbinado sugar on a small plate.
- Next, wet the rim with your champagne flutes (you can use water or an orange slice) and carefully dip them in the sugar mixture. Repeat until all champagne glasses are garnished.
- Pour chilled apple cider into the champagne flue and then top it with the chilled champagne.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and an apple slice.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 recipe Calories: 137 Sugar: 15 Sodium: 30 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 23 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0 Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: champagne cocktail