- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1.5 cups large grated apple (not squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Place dry ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Then, in a separate bowl crack 2 eggs and whisk. Add 1 cup almond and whisk to combine.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix making sure all ingredients are combined. Finally, add in melted coconut oil and mix again.
- Next, heat a large skillet over low/medium heat. Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a 1/3 cup scoop, scoop pancake batter into the skillet. Let the pancake cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, flipping when bubbles start to form in the center of the pancake. when Repeat until all pancake batter is gone.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 353 Sugar: 13 Fat: 17 Carbohydrates: 45 Fiber: 7 Protein: 12
Category: BreakfastMethod: Stove-TopCuisine: American
Keywords: apple pancakes