- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded apple (~1 medium apple)
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- First, add shredded apples and orange juice to a medium-sized mixing bowl or meal-prep container. Mix well and then add the rest of the ingredients.
- When all ingredients are combined, place in the refrigerator for at least two hours or overnight.
- Remove from fridge and top with your favorite overnight oat toppings!
Tips & Notes
- Option to double or triple this recipe.
- Will stay good in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 recipe Calories: 281 Sugar: 15 Sodium: 138 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 53 Fiber: 12 Protein: 7
Keywords: overnight oatmeal, oatmeal