- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and prepare a 10 inch cast iron pan by spraying with cooking oil.
- Place all dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs well and then add the rest of the wet ingredients into the bowl. Mix well.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until everything is well combined. Pour batter into the cast iron pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 16-18 minutes*.
Tips & Notes
*Bake time depends on your oven and cast iron pan. Your cake with also continue to cook in your cast iron pan, so be aware of cook time!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 recipe Calories: 130 Sugar: 4 Sodium: 206 Fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 23 Fiber: 4 Protein: 5
Keywords: pancake cake