- -1C chopped, dried apricot
- -3 cups of rolled oats (certified gf)
- -1/2C unsweetened, shredded coconut
- -2T coconut oil
- -1/3C sun flower seeds
- -2T flax seed meal
- -1/2t salt
- -1/4C honey
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 11×17 inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut oil and honey. Coconut oil solidifies at room temperature, so you may have to nuke it for ~20 seconds to soften it up.
- Then, pour coconut oil/honey mixture over granola and toss. Make sure everything is thoroughly coated.
- Evenly spread granola mixture onto baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the oats turn golden brown.
- *With a wooden spoon, toss granola every 10 minutes to ensure it bakes evenly.