- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly minced
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Begin by heating a small pan over medium/high heat. Add olive oil and sesame oil.
- When the oil is fragrant, add garlic and saute for 3-4 minutes. Turn heat to low and let simmer for an additional 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, place garlic and olive oil mixture into a mason jar along with all of the other dressing ingredients. Cover the jar and shake until all ingredients are combined.
Tips & Notes
Storage: store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1.5 tablespoons Calories: 142 Sugar: 2 Fat: 15 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Keywords: Asian salad dressing