Asian Salad Dressing
- Get salad dressing recipe HERE.
Asian Kale Salad Recipe
- 4 cups shredded kale, packed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 large red pepper, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, minced (any kind)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Start off by making your Asian Salad Dressing. You can find the ingredients and instructions HERE.
- Prepare Asian salad by placing kale into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Massage the olive oil into the kale with your hands for 2-3 minutes or until kale is soft and broken down.
- Add the rest of the kale salad ingredients to the bowl and mix.
- Pour entire Asian salad dressing recipe over the salad and toss salad until all ingredients are combined.
Tips & Notes
Nutrition includes Asian Salad dressing.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 249 Sugar: 6 Fat: 19 Carbohydrates: 18 Fiber: 4 Protein: 4
Keywords: asian salad