- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (juice from one whole lime)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, packed
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 large avocado
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth. Depending on how soft your avocado is, you may need to add a few more teaspoons of olive oil.
- Storage: Will keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Nutrition information uses 1/4 cup of full-fat Greek yogurt.
Serving Size: 1/4
Category: CondimentMethod: No BakeCuisine: American