Avocado Tuna Salad
- 20 oz. white Albacore Tuna, canned in water (we used 4 5-oz. cans)
- 2 large avocados, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 large red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2.5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Start by adding all of the ingredients for the avocado tuna salad into a large mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside.*
- Prepare the tuna salad dressing by placing all ingredients for the dressing into a mason jar, tightly cover the mason jar, and shake until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour tuna salad dressing over the tuna mixture and mix all ingredients together making sure all of the ingredients are coated with dressing.
- Eat immediately or store in the refrigerator!
Tips & Notes
- If you are meal prepping this recipe, wait to add the avocado to the salad until you are ready to eat. The avocado will brown and get a slimy if you add it in right away!
- To make this recipe 100% keto-friendly, omit the honey.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 296 Sugar: 1 Sodium: 286 Fat: 19 Carbohydrates: 8 Fiber: 5 Protein: 23 Cholesterol: 41
Keywords: Tuna salad