- 12 strips of bacon
- 12 medium/large brussel sprouts
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Then, prep brussel sprouts by washing and patting dry with a paper towel.
- To make bacon wrapped brussel sprouts. Place a brussel sprout at the top of a piece of bacon. Roll up brussel sprout inside of bacon, using the full piece of bacon to wrap, then place on baking sheet. Season with pepper, to taste.
- Bake at 375ºF for 30-35 minutes depending on how crispy you like your bacon.
- To serve, insert a toothpick into each brussel sprout.
Serving Size: 1/12 Calories: 58 Sugar: 0 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 2 Fiber: 1 Protein: 4