- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 20 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2–3 oz. Goat Cheese
- 10 strips of bacon
- fresh thyme, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- First, preheat oven to 400ºF and drizzle olive oil into a cast iron pan.
- Then, spread open each date and stuff with 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of goat cheese.
- Next, prepare the bacon and cut 10 strips of bacon in half. Roll each date inside of the bacon. Seal with a toothpick. Pepper to taste.
- Bake at 400ºF for 25-30 minutes depending on how thick your bacon is.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with fresh thyme and serve!
Serving Size: 1 date
Category: AppetizerMethod: OvenCuisine: American