- 10 pieces of center cut bacon
- 2 large chicken breast, organic if possible!
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 1/2 lemon wedge
- 3 teaspoons honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 apple
- First, preheat oven to 400ºF. Then, line a baking sheet with tin-foil and set aside.
- Next, prep marinade by mixing together sriracha, lemon juice, honey, and salt and pepper. Then, slice chicken breast up into bite-size pieces, making sure all of the pieces are relatively the same size. I got about 30 pieces out of the two breasts. Then, place the chicken pieces in the marinade and mix.
- Prep bacon by slicing into thirds. You should have a total of 30 mini strips to match the 30 chicken pieces. Then, place a piece of chicken in the center of a piece of bacon and roll. Place on tin foil seam down. Repeat.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20-25 minutes or until the bacon is at desired texture.
- Serve with a thin slice of apple and a toothpick.
Serving Size: 1/10